هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Nabbicake- Warlock 70

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Nabbster
زائر

Nabbicake- Warlock 70 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Nabbicake- Warlock 70   Nabbicake- Warlock 70 Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 17, 2007 6:52 pm

WoW-time: i've played wow for about one and a half year...before that i played Diablo LoD and WC TfT.

Character name: Nabbicake
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock
Level: 70
Professions + Level: Enchanting (levling it) 115 and Alchemy 375 transmuter
Talent spec: Im currently Affliction\Ruin....i can play most speccs but i like this one....before i had 49\1\11 good DoT dmg
Gear:
Gametime: 31 days on warlock

Faction status:
Aldor/Scryer: Scryer honored (halfway)
Thrallmar: Exhalted
Cenarion Expedition: Exhalted
Keepers of Time: Revered
Lower City: Reverd
Sha'tar: Exhalted
The Violet Eye: Exalted

Keys/Atunements: as u can see i have all the heroic keys...but im also attuned for Karazhan and i got actually got the SSC attunement before the patch xD dosent matter now but i have it

Raiding times: i work 5 days a week from 0600 to 1400 so after 1400 i can play until like 2330 if i dont have anything to do i useally go to bed like 2230 xD
Your previous guilds, and the reasons you left them: i was in Thundercats i loved it there but they all left for Vortex and i went to Euphoria witch is my current guild.....Euphoria is a nice guild but it lack the progress im missing.
People you know in Chosen: i know nariice...been playing wth him almost since i started WoW
Do you have a headset or a mic? both ofc...i like to use them aswell =)
Some things you want to share with us? Well i really like WoW and to play with someone ive known so long is nice.....but from October 14 im starting night shift on work meaning 1900-0300 aprox...but besides that i really love the game, i know this is like prime raid time but i still hope to be considred for the guild, as i am a serouis player. ohh yea.. i also have a 70 shaman and a druid im thinking of lvling to 70 (29 atm) geek geek

Thank you for reading my application and feel free to whisper Nabbicake in-game

Best Regards Nabbi
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Nabbicake- Warlock 70
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: Recruitment-
انتقل الى: