هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Sanfran - 70 Undead Mage

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Sanfran
زائر

Sanfran - 70 Undead Mage Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Sanfran - 70 Undead Mage   Sanfran - 70 Undead Mage Icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 23, 2007 10:38 pm

WoW-time: I have played wow about 2 years, but i first dinged lvl 60, when burning crusade started. So i dont got that much exp with lvl 60 instances . I have played MC etc on a friends hunter, but thats all .

Character name:Sanfran
Race:Undead
Class:Mage
Level:70
Professions + Level:Tailoring : 375 . Enchanting : 300
Talent spec: . Im pvp frost , but i can surely respec for pve fire/frost - I got full spellfire , if fire is needed Razz
Gear: I have got much more pve stuff, sinds that.
Gametime: My played time in lvl 60 : 22 days . And in lvl 70 : 31 days and some hours . But its growing :b

Faction status:
Aldor/Scryer: Aldor : Exalted
Thrallmar: Revered
Cenarion Expedition: Revered
Keepers of Time: Revered
Lower City: Not revered, but working on it Very Happy
Sha'tar: Exalted
The Violet Eye: Honered Sad

Keys/Atunements: Got keys for almost all heroic, so if u need a heroic just wisp me Razz Attunements : Kara and BT . Ofc am i working on the other . That i also can help others with .

Raiding times: Monday - Friday : 2pm - 11.30pm . Saturday - Sunday : All day if its nessesary Razz
Your previous guilds, and the reasons you left them: I have been in many guilds , but Malice , Euphoria, Enterprize, Cant remember all . Razz
People you know in Chosen: I know many in the guild, both that i have been in guild with or i have arenaed with Razz
Do you have a headset or a mic? Sure , i have a great one Razz
Some things you want to share with us? I really hope u can use me in your guild, and i know that i can make a different . Im friendly so u can smalltalk to me if u want Razz . That was all i you can wisp me in-game . Thanks
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Muze

عدد الرسائل : 9
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/09/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Sanfran - 70 Undead Mage   Sanfran - 70 Undead Mage Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 24, 2007 11:30 am

Hi Sanfran, tnx for your apply.
I discus your apply with our officers and after that i let you know what the deal is and if we have a place for you. I also wanna contact you in game to ask you some questions reguarding your family status, your a bit young and i wanna know what your parrents think of the fact that your online that many hours a week.

So cu ingame and tnx.
Boneless

عدد الرسائل : 21
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/09/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Sanfran - 70 Undead Mage   Sanfran - 70 Undead Mage Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 24, 2007 2:37 pm

Jasmijntje

Jasmijntje

عدد الرسائل : 33
العمر : 40
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/09/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Sanfran - 70 Undead Mage   Sanfran - 70 Undead Mage Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء سبتمبر 25, 2007 2:15 pm

Are you an char of ''san'' the paladin that also play's on trollbane

well Gl with your apply pig

Sanfran - 70 Undead Mage
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Seltalas 70 blood elf mage

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: Recruitment-
انتقل الى: