هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Application

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Crestfal
زائر

Application Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Application   Application Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء سبتمبر 18, 2007 3:42 am

WoW-time: 1 year and 8 months ~

Character name: Crestfallen, you may call me Crest
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock
Level: 70
Professions + Level:
Enchanting: 350
Tailoring: 357
First aid at 150 so far, been focusing on Tailoring.
Talent spec: Couldn't manage to get a link from WoWhead, I am 43/7/11 specced. Got a good feeling about it and i belive it will work fine in raids etc.
Gear: I dont know whats up with Armory but it still show me as lvl 65 so i guess it wont be much help, But, i am not the best geared Warlock on the server since i just recently got level 70 (2 days in 70, and 16 days total). I am gearing up all i can in instances/Heroics and waiting on Tailoring gear to get crafted. Currently wearing rares.

Faction status:
Aldor/Scryer: Scryer, Havent been able to actually grind my way to exalted yet, Will do for sure. Currently at Friendly.
Thrallmar: 5.3/12
Cenarion Expedition: 2.1/21
Keepers of Time: 10.3/12
Lower City: 0.9/6
Sha'tar: 2.9/6
The Violet Eye: None

Keys/Atunements: Will start to work on my Karazhan pre q asap.

Raiding times: Available everyday, Still in college so i will probably not be able to be online daytime (with exceptions), Online times would be around 15/17 untill 24.00 server time.

Your previous guilds, and the reasons you left them: i've just joined Refusion, new created guild. I dont got the strongest feeling that it will actually get somewhere but i got tips about Chosen from the lovely Aily so here i am.

People you know in Chosen: New on the server, Looking forward to meet new and interesting rolemodels to players!

Do you have a headset or a mic?
I sure do, Active vent/ts user, nothing new. Using a Headset.

Some things you want to share with us?
Lets see, I´m an active WoW player, progress is my middle name.
I got 2 other level 70 characters, both alliance and 3 alts around 50 + to 68 on the same server. I wanted to try something else so i started with this warlock, enjoy it now just as much as the first 20-30 levels playing.
Been raiding on Twisting nether (alliance) in SSC/TK/Gruul/kara with alot of great and lovely people and i wish to do the same here, on Trollbane.

Feel free to ask about anything if i´m unclear in my application
- Crestfallen
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Ceylon

عدد الرسائل : 11
العمر : 44
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/09/2007

Application Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Application   Application Icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 19, 2007 2:48 pm

Interesting....ally from Twisting Nether...Maybe i killed you in the past Very Happy

Atm we still have 1 free warlock spot in Chosen but atm your gear doesnt meet our standards. Try to get your frozen shadowweave set asap.

/w me ingame as soon as you have it to see if we can arrange something.

Ceylon
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Application
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Application: Aily lvl 70 Rogue

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: Recruitment-
انتقل الى: